Appalachia Mountain Fudge
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 pound butter
- 8 ounces evaporated milk
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 chocolate bars, broken into bits
- 1 pint Marshmallow Creme
- In large bowl put in the broken chocolate bars and the Marshmallow Creme.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch cake pan with butter or margarine.
- In a fairly deep pot put in the sugar, salt, milk and butter. Mix well,
and heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a full boil.
- Let boil for exactly 13 minutes. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate
bits, milk chocolate and Marshmallow Creme.
- Beat until smooth and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Cut into pieces.
- Keep refrigerated so it will stay moist and creamy.
Yield: 36 servings
Can be frozen; will not turn white.