Apple Pie Fudge
- 1 cup applesauce
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups Marshmallow Creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extr
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar (sifted)
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- Nuts (optional)
- Grease an 8- or 9-inch square pan for thick fudge or a 13 x 9 pan for a
- Combine the first four ingredients and boil to a soft ball stage. Stir constantly
because the mixture burns easily.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Marshmallow Creme, vanilla extract, confectioners' sugar and apple pie
- Stir in nuts, if desired. Blend well; pour into prepared pan.
- Cool, then cut into squares.
Yield: 12 servings