Bailey's Irish Cream Fudge
This is an "adults only" fudge.
- 4 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 pound butter
- 2 (12 ounce) packages milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 (7 ounce) jars Marshmallow Creme
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- Follow directions EXACTLY.
- Set chocolate chips, Marshmallow Creme, vanilla extract, Bailey's and
nuts in a very large bowl. Set aside for later.
- Bring butter, sugar and milk to a boil and then cook slowly for exactly
11 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour milk mixture over the other ingredients and stir slowly to blend. Do
not use a mixer.
- Pour into a buttered 13 x 9-inch pan and chill very well.
- Cut when cold.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes