- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons shortening (not butter)
- Dash of salt
- 3 1/2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix sugar, shortening, salt, flour and eggs.
- Add cocoa and vanilla extract.
- Pour into a greased cast iron skillet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (more or less, depending on the size of your skillet).
Fudge will be done when the top is crusty all the way across.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.