- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 2 cup chopped nuts
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine chocolate chips, butter, marshmallows and nuts.
- Blend sugar with evaporated milk and cook at a rolling boil for 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract.
- Pour immediately into bowl with first four ingredients and stir until well
- Pour into buttered pans and let stand 24 hours in cool place.
Yield: five pounds
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.