- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 5 ounces butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups cooked beans or 1 (16 ounce) can beans, drained *
- 2 pounds confectioners' sugar
* Use any variety of cooked or canned beans.
- Melt together chocolate and butter.
- Mix in thoroughly the drained and mashed beans, vanilla extract and sugar.
- Place in a large, buttered, shallow cookie pan and refrigerate.
- Cut into 48 pieces.
Yield: 2 1/2 to 3 pounds fudge
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.