Best Ever Fudge
- 2 large Hershey bars
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups nuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Put Hershey bars, chocolate chips, Marshmallow Creme, butter, nuts and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Put evaporated milk and sugar in saucepan and boil hard for 6 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Pour boiling mixture over ingredients in mixing bowl; stir and mix well.
- Pour onto buttered cookie sheet or wax paper.