Black Bean Fudge
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups black beans, cooked
- 2 1/2 pounds confectioners' sugar
- Melt unsweetened chocolate squares with butter.
- Mix in drained and mashed black beans, vanilla extract and sugar.
- Place mixture in a large buttered 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
Makes 2 1/2 to 3 pounds fudge.
Source: Gilman Custom Farms, Chico, California
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.