Black Forest Fudge
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 12 ounces baking chocolate, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped dried pitted cherries
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and almond extract in large mixing bowl at medium speed
with electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add chocolate, mixing well.
- Stir in cherries and nuts.
- Spread into greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares.
Yield: 2 1/2 pounds
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes