Black Walnut Fudge
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon black walnut extract
- 1 1/2 cups Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Heat sugar, evaporated milk and margarine to boil and cook over medium heat
to 238 degrees F.
- Beat in chocolate chips, Marshmallow Creme, walnuts and black walnut extract.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9-inch dish.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.