Blueberry Cheesecake Fudge
Yield: 2 pounds
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 12 ounces vanilla chips
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 5 ounces Marshmallow Creme
- 1 1/2 cups dried blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring or extract
- Line a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Heat milk over medium heat until warm; add sugar. Bring to a rolling boil over medium-high heat while stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Add Marshmallow Creme and butter. Return to a rolling boil for 5 1/2 minutes (start timing as soon as the rolling boil resumes).
- Cut cream cheese into small dice, and add it to the boiling mixture about 1 minute before the end of the boil. If brown flecks begin to appear in the mixture, lower the heat a little.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla chips and blueberries. Stir until creamy and all chips are melted.
- Stir in vanilla extract and butter flavoring or extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared pan. Cool.
- Remove from pan; remove foil, and cut into squares.