Brazil Nut Fudge
- 4 (1 ounce) squares chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped Brazil nuts
- Whole Brazil nuts
- Melt chocolate and butter over hot water.
- Stir in salt and vanilla extract.
- Stir in sugar alternately with the milk, keeping pan over hot water.
- Remove from heat and stir in Brazil nuts.
- Pour fudge into a 7-inch square pan.
- Garnish with Brazil nuts, cut in half.
- Let stand several hours.
- Cut into squares.