Brown Sugar Walnut Fudge
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/4 to 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup broken walnut meats
- Melt butter or margarine, stir in brown sugar.
- Cook over low heat two minutes.
- Add milk and let come to rolling boil.
- Let cool.
- Add confectioners' sugar and beat until smooth and thick as fudge.
- Add nuts and pour into buttered pan.
Yield: about 25 pieces
Posted by Pat's Cookin at Recipe Goldmine 10/6/2001 5:17 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes