Butter Fudge 2
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter (no substitutes)
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- Vanilla extract
- 1 cup nuts
- In a large saucepan, cook all ingredients together (except vanilla extract
and nuts) to soft ball.
- Remove from heat and let cool a little; then beat until mixture starts to
- Add vanilla extract and nuts.
- Fudge should be creamy but firm.
Variations: To make chocolate fudge, add 6 tablespoons cocoa to sugar, or add
peanut butter if peanut butter fudge is desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.