Butter Pecan Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, bring the butter, heavy cream, granulated sugar, brown
sugar, and salt to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Allow to boil
for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the pecans and vanilla extract.
- Add the confectioners' sugar and stir until smooth and well combined.
- Spread the mixture into the baking dish.
- Allow to cool to room temperature then cut into 1-inch squares and serve,
or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes