Butter Pecan Fudge
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, bring the butter, heavy cream, granulated sugar, brown
sugar, and salt to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Allow to boil
for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the pecans and vanilla extract.
- Add the confectioners' sugar and stir until smooth and well combined.
- Spread the mixture into the baking dish.
- Allow to cool to room temperature then cut into 1-inch squares and serve,
or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.