Buttered Rum Fudge
Yield: 64 candies
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt butterscotch chips in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- Spread fudge in a foil-lined pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Use foil to lift candy from pan. Remove foil; cut into 1-inch squares.