Butterscotch Creme Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 small can Pet milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine sugar, butter, milk and Marshmallow Creme in a large saucepan. Bring
to a full boil; boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add butterscotch chips, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour into greased 8-inch square pan.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes