- 1 (10 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 4 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine marshmallows, chips and walnuts in large bowl.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in large saucepan. Clip a candy thermometer to the side of the saucepan. Cook to soft-ball stage (236 degrees F).
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour over marshmallow mixture in bowl; beat until morsels and marshmallows melt.
- Pour into a greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 inch pan.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.