- 1 (10 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 4 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine marshmallows, chips and walnuts in large bowl.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and margarine in large saucepan. Clip a candy
thermometer to the side of the saucepan. Cook to soft-ball stage (236 degrees
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour over marshmallow mixture in bowl; beat until morsels and marshmallows
- Pour into a greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch pan.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.