- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white corn syrup
- Melt butter. Add brown sugar to butter and heat to boiling.
- Add granulated sugar, sour cream and salt. Cook to 236 degrees F on a candy
- Add vanilla extract and nuts, then beat until thick.
- Pour into a buttered pan.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.