Butterscotch Toffee Fudge
- 1 pound light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (9 1/2 ounces) Marshmallow Creme
- 3/4 cup light cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup butterscotch chips (6 ounce)
- 5 (1 1/4 ounce) Heath bars, coarsely chopped
- Butter a 9-inch square pan.
- Stir sugar, Marshmallow Creme, cream, and butter in a heavy 3-quart pan
over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil. Boil for 6 minutes, stirring
- Remove from heat, stir in chips until melted, then toffee bars. (Toffee
bars may not melt completely.)
- Pour into a prepared pan and chill until firm.
- Cut into small squares.