- 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter (no substitutes), softened, divided
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&M miniature baking bits
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon
butter; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa and salt.
- Melt remaining butter, add milk and vanilla extract. Stir into sugar mixture
until blended; whisk until smooth.
- Stir in M&M's.
- Immediately spread into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes