- 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter (no substitutes), softened, divided
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&M miniature baking bits
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon
butter; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa and salt.
- Melt remaining butter, add milk and vanilla extract. Stir into sugar mixture
until blended; whisk until smooth.
- Stir in M&M's.
- Immediately spread into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.