Macadamia Nut Fudge
- 1 (7 ounce) jar macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Lightly butter an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In heavy 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat Marshmallow Creme, sugar,
heavy or whipping cream and butter to boiling, stirring occasionally. Boil for
5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove saucepan from heat; stir in chocolate chips and vanilla extract until
- Set aside 1/2 cup macadamia nuts; stir remaining nuts into chocolate mixture.
- Pour fudge into pan.
- Sprinkle reserved macadamia nuts over fudge, pressing firmly into fudge.
- Cover pan and refrigerate fudge until firm, about 2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes