Magic Chocolate French Fudge
- 18 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt chocolate over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir only until smooth.
- Turn into wax paper-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Turn candy out on cutting board. Peel off paper. Cut into small squares.
- Store in airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes