Magical Microwave Fudge
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup canned evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dark or milk chocolate chips and/or 1/2 cup peanut butter and/or 1/2 cup chopped nuts of choice
- Mix first 5 ingredients together in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave
on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and quickly, while hot, beat in vanilla extract and
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well and quickly before the mixture cools.
- Pour into a well greased pan.
This fudge sets up beautifully.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.