Mamie Eisenhower's Favorite Fudge
This is also known as White House Fudge, Mamie's Fudge, Mrs. Eisenhower's
Fudge, Million Dollar Fudge and Mamie's Million Dollar Fudge.
- 1 2/3 cups evaporated milk
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate pieces
- 3 (4 ounce) bars sweet cooking chocolate
- 1 pint Marshmallow Creme
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine milk, butter, sugar and salt. Bring to a vigorous boil, stirring
often; then reduce heat and simmer 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place remaining ingredients (except pecans) in a large bowl.
Gradually pour boiling syrup over the chocolate-marshmallow mixture and beat
until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into buttered pans, and store in a cool place several hours to harden
before cutting into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes