Mamie Eisenhower's Favorite Fudge
This is also known as White House Fudge, Mamie's Fudge, Mrs. Eisenhower's
Fudge, Million Dollar Fudge and Mamie's Million Dollar Fudge.
- 1 2/3 cups evaporated milk
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate pieces
- 3 (4 ounce) bars sweet cooking chocolate
- 1 pint Marshmallow Creme
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine milk, butter, sugar and salt. Bring to a vigorous boil, stirring
often; then reduce heat and simmer 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place remaining ingredients (except pecans) in a large bowl.
Gradually pour boiling syrup over the chocolate-marshmallow mixture and beat
until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into buttered pans, and store in a cool place several hours to harden
before cutting into squares.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.