Maple Cream Fudge
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup pecans, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend milk, water, sugar and syrup into a saucepan. Dissolve thoroughly;
heat slowly to softball stage when tested in cold water.
- Remove from heat.
- Drop in butter and vanilla extract; do not stir.
- When lukewarm, beat until creamy.
- Add nuts and spread in a buttered pan.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.