Maple Walnut Fudge
Sweet, smooth and scrumptious. Try this mouth-watering recipe for maple walnut
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid ounce can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 48 walnut halves or pieces
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat. Boil, stirring
constantly, for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and maple flavoring. Stir vigorously
for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- On top of fudge, place nut halves in rows spacing about 1/2 inch apart.
Press into fudge; refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 48 squares with 1 nut half per square.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 5 min | 24 servings (2 pieces per serving)
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes