Marbled Orange Fudge
- 1 1/2 teaspoons plus 3/4 cup butter (no substitutes), divided
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 (10- to 12-ounce) package vanilla or white chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 3 teaspoons orange extract
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 5 drops red food coloring
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoons butter to butter a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, cream and remaining butter. Cook
and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil; cook and stir
for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in chips and Marshmallow Creme until smooth.
Remove 1 cup and set aside.
- Add orange extract and food colorings to remaining mixture; stir until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Drop the reserved marshmallow mixture by tablespoonsful over the top; cut
through mixture with a knife to swirl.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.