Marshmallow Chocolate Cream Cheese Fudge
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- Dash of salt
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 tablespoon cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Place cream cheese in a bowl and cream it until soft and smooth.
- Slowly blend in sugar.
- Add salt and melted chocolate. Mix well.
- Add vanilla extract and cream; mix until well blended.
- Fold in marshmallows.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm (about 15 minutes).
- Cut into squares.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.