Marshmallow Fluff Fudge
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine
- 1 (15 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups Marshmallow Fluff
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- Bring granulated sugar, butter and evaporated milk to a full boil.
- Turn down heat and cook until the mixture has a good caramel color.
- Put Marshmallow Fluff and chocolate chips into a large bowl.
- Pour the hot mixture over the cool ingredients and stir until all the Marshmallow
Fluff is mixed in.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts, and pour into a lightly buttered dish.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.