Martha Washington Fudge
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (7 ounce) can flaked coconut
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate bits
- 4 ounces melted paraffin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat butter until creamy.
- Gradually mix in sugar, then blend in milk.
- Stir in coconut and nuts.
- Let stand for a while and then shape into balls.
- Melt chocolate and paraffin in top of double boiler over simmering water,
just until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract. Keep warm.
- One by one, spear coconut balls on a wooden pick and dip into chocolate
- Place on wax paper-covered baking sheet until coating hardens.
- Store in an airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes