Mashed Potato Fudge
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup mashed potato (unseasoned)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt chocolate and butter together. Blend into mashed potato with the salt
and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Sift sugar. Add a small amount of sugar to potato mixture, a little at a
time, blending until no sugar is visible.
- When a spoon is no longer able to mix, knead in the remaining sugar with
- Turn out on a board and continue to knead until mixture is smooth, pliable
and glossy, buttering hands as necessary. No crumbs should remain.
- Press into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
Yield: about 1 1/4 pounds candy
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes