Mexican Chocolate Fudge
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine sugar, butter, cinnamon, salt and evaporated milk in an electric
skillet set at 280 degrees F. Bring to boil and continue to boil while stirring
constantly for 5 minutes.
- Turn heat off, then add remaining ingredients. Stir until smooth and melted.
- Pour into an 8-inch buttered pan. The mixture will be very thick.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Yield: about 2 pounds
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes