- 4 cups shredded cheese
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 2 teaspoons chopped pimiento
- 2 bacon strips, cooked, crumbled
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Spread into an ungreased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Yield: 64 one-inch squares
Source: Texas Department of Agriculture
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes