Microwave Chocolate Fudge
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, diced
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a 2-quart glass bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM
(50% power) 4 to 5 minutes, stirring at 1 1/2 minute intervals.
- Stir in chopped walnuts, and pour mixture into a buttered 8-inch square
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.
Yield: 2 pounds
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.