Microwave Chocolate Fudge
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, diced
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a 2-quart glass bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM
(50% power) 4 to 5 minutes, stirring at 1 1/2 minute intervals.
- Stir in chopped walnuts, and pour mixture into a buttered 8-inch square
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.
Yield: 2 pounds
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes