Microwave Meltaway Fudge
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 (12 ounce) package (2 cups) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Line 8-inch pan with foil so foil extends over sides of pan; butter foil.
- In a 2 1/2-quart microwave safe bowl, combine condensed milk and chips.
Microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 1 1/4 minutes or until melted, stirring once
during cooking. Stir until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract; stir well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil from sides of fudge.
Using large knife, cut fudge into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes