Microwave Meltaway Fudge
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 (12 ounce) package (2 cups) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8-inch pan with foil so foil extends over sides of pan; butter foil.
- In a 2 1/2-quart microwave safe bowl, combine condensed milk and chips.
Microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 1 1/4 minutes or until melted, stirring once
during cooking. Stir until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract; stir well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil from sides of fudge.
Using large knife, cut fudge into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.