Microwave Tiger Butter
- 16 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Butter a 15 x 10-inch pan; set aside.
- Place white chocolate in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on
HIGH until melted, stirring frequently.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Drizzle with melted milk chocolate chips, stirring through mixture to create
a marbled effect.
- Let stand until set.
- Break into bite-size pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes