Million Dollar Fudge
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 12 ounces German sweet chocolate
- 1 cup Marshmallow Creme
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Put semisweet chocolate, sweet chocolate and Marshmallow Creme into a bowl.
- Put sugar, butter and evaporated milk into a saucepan. Set over low heat
and bring gradually to the boiling point. Boil for 6 minutes.
- Pour over the chocolate mixture and add salt and vanilla extract. Beat until
the chocolate melts.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread in a lightly buttered 12 x 8-inch pan.
- Let stand a few hours before cutting into squares.
- Store in a tin box.
Yield: about 3 pounds
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.