- 1 cup Milnot
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Combine sugar, Milnot, Marshmallow Creme and butter in a heavy 3 1/2-quart
saucepan. Heat slowly to boiling, stirring frequently. When mixture boils vigorously
(so that boiling cannot be slowed by stirring), start timing; continue boiling
for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Add nuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour into buttered 9-inch square pan.
- Cool at room temperature.
Yield: almost 3 pounds
Variations: Substitute butterscotch or peanut butter chips for chocolate chips.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.