- 1 cup Milnot
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine sugar, Milnot, Marshmallow Creme and butter in a heavy 3 1/2-quart
saucepan. Heat slowly to boiling, stirring frequently. When mixture boils vigorously
(so that boiling cannot be slowed by stirring), start timing; continue boiling
for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Add nuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour into buttered 9-inch square pan.
- Cool at room temperature.
Yield: almost 3 pounds
Variations: Substitute butterscotch or peanut butter chips for chocolate chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes