Mint 'n' Chocolate Fudge
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup Hershey's cocoa
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
Pastel Mint Topping
- 3 tablespoons softened butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 drops green or red food color
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Fudge: Line 8-inch square pan with foil. In medium-size microwave-safe bowl place
butter. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
- Add cocoa; stir until smooth.
- Stir in confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract. Blend well (mixture
will be dry and crumbly).
- Stir in evaporated milk.
- Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is hot.
- Beat with whisk until smooth.
- Immediately pour into prepared pan.
- Cover; chill until firm.
- Spread Pastel Mint Topping evenly over fudge; chill until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares. Cover; store in refrigerator.
- Pastel Mint Topping: In small mixer bowl beat butter or margarine, water
and mint extract until blended.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar and food color. Beat until smooth.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes