Mint 'n' Chocolate Fudge
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup Hershey's cocoa
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
Pastel Mint Topping
- 3 tablespoons softened butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 drops green or red food color
- Fudge: Line 8-inch square pan with foil. In medium-size microwave-safe bowl place
butter. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
- Add cocoa; stir until smooth.
- Stir in confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract. Blend well (mixture
will be dry and crumbly).
- Stir in evaporated milk.
- Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is hot.
- Beat with whisk until smooth.
- Immediately pour into prepared pan.
- Cover; chill until firm.
- Spread Pastel Mint Topping evenly over fudge; chill until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares. Cover; store in refrigerator.
- Pastel Mint Topping: In small mixer bowl beat butter or margarine, water
and mint extract until blended.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar and food color. Beat until smooth.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.