Mixed Nut Chocolate Fudge
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mixed nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with condensed milk,
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla extract.
- Spread evenly into 8-inch square pan lined with foil.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil. Cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Yield: 4 dozen pieces
For best results, do not double the recipe.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes