Mixed Nut Chocolate Fudge
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mixed nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with condensed milk,
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla extract.
- Spread evenly into 8-inch square pan lined with foil.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil. Cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Yield: 4 dozen pieces
For best results, do not double the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.