Mocha Cinnamon Fudge
Delicious Mocha Cinnamon Fudge has exquisite flavors. Add your choice of peanuts
or other nuts for extra texture and flair.
- 3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLASICO SUAVE Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Heat chocolate morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium saucepan over
low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanuts, dissolved coffee, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
Prepn Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Servings: 48
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes