- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee crystals
- 12 ounces real semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce chopped unsweetened chocolate (for rich fudge) and/or 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (for drier fudge)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Stir evaporated milk, butter, sugar, marshmallows and coffee crystals together
in large glass bowl. Heat in microwave oven for 4 minutes, until it wells up.
- Take out and stir. Reheat 2 minutes more.
- Stir until marshmallows are dissolved. Immediately stir in semisweet chocolate
chips, vanilla extract and unsweetened chocolate. Stir well until all chocolate
- Pour fudge into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
- Let top dry overnight.
- Turn over on a board, peel off foil and let the bottom dry.
- Cut into pieces. Separate pieces and let them dry a bit more.
Pieces can be coated with melted coating chocolate, with a pecan or half a walnut
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes