- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Grandma's Molasses
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup nut meats or shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger
- 1 cup milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put sugar, molasses, milk and butter in saucepan; cook until soft ball forms
when dropped in cold water.
- Remove from heat; cool until lukewarm.
- Beat until creamy, then add nutmeats or coconut and ginger.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes