- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Grandma's Molasses
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup nut meats or shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger
- 1 cup milk
- Put sugar, molasses, milk and butter in saucepan; cook until soft ball forms
when dropped in cold water.
- Remove from heat; cool until lukewarm.
- Beat until creamy, then add nutmeats or coconut and ginger.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.