Mrs. Field's Decadent Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup English walnuts, chopped small
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Place sugar, milk, corn syrup, salt, and butter into a 2-quart sauce pan
that has been sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- Place over medium heat and stir until mixture starts to boil, do not scrape
the sides of pan.
- When mixture starts to boil gently reduce heat to low and place a lid on
pot for 60 seconds.
- When time is up remove lid and let boil lightly until the mixture reaches
a soft boil stage.
- Turn heat off.
- Add chips, vanilla, and marshmallows. Stir gently until all is melted.
- Pour while mixture is still hot into a glass or stainless mixing bowl that
has been sprayed with non-stick spray; let set for 5 to 7 minutes until it cools
slightly but still hot.
- Beat for about 5 to 6 minutes or until fudge is glossy and smooth.
- Add nuts and stir well.
- While fudge is still hot, pour into a 9-inch square pan that has been sprayed
with nonstick spray. Smooth out in the pan and let fudge set and completely
- Cut into serving pieces after cooled. Fudge will be smooth and soft.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.