Mrs. Field's Decadent Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup English walnuts, chopped small
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place sugar, milk, corn syrup, salt, and butter into a 2-quart sauce pan
that has been sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- Place over medium heat and stir until mixture starts to boil, do not scrape
the sides of pan.
- When mixture starts to boil gently reduce heat to low and place a lid on
pot for 60 seconds.
- When time is up remove lid and let boil lightly until the mixture reaches
a soft boil stage.
- Turn heat off.
- Add chips, vanilla, and marshmallows. Stir gently until all is melted.
- Pour while mixture is still hot into a glass or stainless mixing bowl that
has been sprayed with non-stick spray; let set for 5 to 7 minutes until it cools
slightly but still hot.
- Beat for about 5 to 6 minutes or until fudge is glossy and smooth.
- Add nuts and stir well.
- While fudge is still hot, pour into a 9-inch square pan that has been sprayed
with nonstick spray. Smooth out in the pan and let fudge set and completely
- Cut into serving pieces after cooled. Fudge will be smooth and soft.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes