Never Fail Fudge
This recipe has been on the label of Marshmallow Fluff since after World War
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/4 pound butter or margarine
- 12 ounces Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts
- 24 ounces chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter, Marshmallow Fluff and salt in a
6-quart saucepan. Stir over medium heat. Boil slowly for 5 minutes, stirring
constantly, (overcook rather than undercook).
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a buttered 13 x 9-inch pan or 2 buttered 9-inch square pans.
Yield: about 5 pounds
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes