- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Put butter, milk, sugar and salt into saucepan over medium heat. Bring to
a boil. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; add remaining ingredients, then stir with a spoon for
1 minute. Marshmallows should be melted.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.