- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put butter, milk, sugar and salt into saucepan over medium heat. Bring to
a boil. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; add remaining ingredients, then stir with a spoon for
1 minute. Marshmallows should be melted.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes