No Cook Cheese-Nut Fudge
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup chopped blanched almonds, walnuts, pecans, Brazil nuts or flaked coconut
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Butter a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and almond extract until smooth.
- Stir in nuts or coconut.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Keep refrigerated until served.
Yield: 30 squares or about 1 pound
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes