No Cook Cream Cheese Fudge
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate or 2 packets pre-melted chocolate
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon milk, half and half or cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup coconut (optional)
- 1 cup other flavor chips (optional)
- If using packets of chocolate, warm them for a few minutes in a bowl of
hot tap water. To melt chocolate in microwave, nuke on 50% power for 90 seconds,
stirring every 30 seconds.
- Butter a 10 x 5-inch pan.
- Place sugar in bowl of food processor fitted with the metal blade. Add cream
cheese and softened baking chocolate. Process until lumpy and granular. Scrape
- Add milk and pulse until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in extract and any optional ingredients desired.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill for several hours before cutting.
Yield: 1 pound
This fudge may be frozen.
Butter-Rum No Cook Cream Cheese Fudge: Instead of vanilla extract,
use 1 1/2 teaspoons rum and 3/4 cup pecans.
Butterscotch No Cook Cream Cheese Fudge: Use 1 cup butterscotch
chips. Microwave on HIGH for 60 seconds; stir, microwave another 30 seconds, then
add to the sugar/cream cheese.
Peanut Butter No Cook Cream Cheese Fudge: Use 3 ounces of cream
cheese. Replace the chocolate with either 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter or 1 cup
peanut butter chips, microwaved to melt. Add salted peanuts if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.