No Cook Cream Cheese Fudge
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate or 2 packets pre-melted chocolate
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon milk, half and half or cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup coconut (optional)
- 1 cup other flavor chips (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- If using packets of chocolate, warm them for a few minutes in a bowl of
hot tap water. To melt chocolate in microwave, nuke on 50% power for 90 seconds,
stirring every 30 seconds.
- Butter a 10 x 5-inch pan.
- Place sugar in bowl of food processor fitted with the metal blade. Add cream
cheese and softened baking chocolate. Process until lumpy and granular. Scrape
- Add milk and pulse until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in extract and any optional ingredients desired.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill for several hours before cutting.
Yield: 1 pound
This fudge may be frozen.
Butter-Rum No Cook Cream Cheese Fudge: Instead of vanilla extract,
use 1 1/2 teaspoons rum and 3/4 cup pecans.
Butterscotch No Cook Cream Cheese Fudge: Use 1 cup butterscotch
chips. Microwave on HIGH for 60 seconds; stir, microwave another 30 seconds, then
add to the sugar/cream cheese.
Peanut Butter No Cook Cream Cheese Fudge: Use 3 ounces of cream
cheese. Replace the chocolate with either 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter or 1 cup
peanut butter chips, microwaved to melt. Add salted peanuts if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes