No Cook Fudge
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Melt chocolate and butter together.
- Sift sugar and mix with egg and milk.
- Stir in chocolate and butter mixture.
- Add vanilla extract and nuts.
- Pour into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.